Delivery of #Infrastructure like a #Cloud and value driven #SaaS model is something most Telco’s wanted to achieve for many years . Based on years of Telco Cloud deployments we can summarize biggest challenges for Cloud , 5G and Edge transformations as follows.
1. Traditional IaaS or PaaS models require a bigger Lag time
2. Telco existing Processes specially sourcing , RFX , Implementation and Operation are not well aligned with Cloud aspects
3. Different delivery model must be tested like one for NFVI readiness and other for Cloud and workloads
4. Infrastructure capacity analytics is not readily available forcing a Telco to procure new infrastructure when optimization of existing resources could be sufficient
5. Above all the delivery not match with Client business KPI’s and targets
I am a Senior Architect with a passion to architect and deliver solutions addressing business adoption of the Cloud and Automation/Orchestration covering both Telco and IT Applications industry.
My work in carrier Digital transformation involve Architecting and deploying Platforms for both Telco and IT Applications including Clouds both Open stack and container platforms, carrier grade NFV ,SDN and Infra Networking , DevOps CI/CD , Orchestration both NFVO and E2E SO , Edge and 5G platforms for both Consumer and Enterprise business. On DevOps side i am deeply interested in TaaS platforms and journey towards unified clouds including transition strategy for successful migration to the Cloud
Please write to me on email@example.com