How 5G will change the Geo maps and Economy in the Post Covid-19 world , some key initiatives we learn from Australia 5G Ramp
1. Australian Federal Govt to invest more than $21M to boost use of industrial use of 5G across Australia
2. The Key industry Govt want to harness through this grant are agriculture mining, logistics and manufacturing.
3. Attracting top talent in development is key target as 5G comes to life with 1/3 of Aussies already covered by 5G
4. More than $8.1M will improve Spectrum including adoption of DSS and launch of Ku band 26GHz
5. Government plan at least 1GHZ Spectrum availability for uRLCC (Above 279MHZ in US and 300 MHZ in West Europe)
6. Government Smart rollout initiatives plan to increase 5G throughput from 300Mbps to above 1Gbps by 2021+
With Iphone 5G launching this month I am optimistic in all sense AUstralis will keep on as one of leading markets for 5G
I am a Senior Architect with a passion to architect and deliver solutions addressing business adoption of the Cloud and Automation/Orchestration covering both Telco and IT Applications industry.
My work in carrier Digital transformation involve Architecting and deploying Platforms for both Telco and IT Applications including Clouds both Open stack and container platforms, carrier grade NFV ,SDN and Infra Networking , DevOps CI/CD , Orchestration both NFVO and E2E SO , Edge and 5G platforms for both Consumer and Enterprise business. On DevOps side i am deeply interested in TaaS platforms and journey towards unified clouds including transition strategy for successful migration to the Cloud
Please write to me on firstname.lastname@example.org